Vs > Byron Bay, Nt
Kushka vs Byron Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Kushka vs Crikvenica, Croatia
Kushka vs Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada
Kushka vs Tateno, Japan
Kushka vs Macau, Brazil
Byron Bay, Nt vs Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada
Byron Bay, Nt vs Libreville, Gabon
Byron Bay, Nt vs Shkoder, Albania
Byron Bay, Nt vs Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab, Thailand
Vientiane vs Baruun-Urt
Kayukpyu vs Fushiki
Kasempa vs Doha
Marquette, Michigan vs Washington, Ia
- The distance between Kushka, Turkmenistan and Byron Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 8,425 km or 5,236 mi.
- To reach Kushka in this distance one would set out from Byron Bay, Nt bearing 7.2° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Kushka bearing 176.8° or S .
- Kushka has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk) whereas Byron Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Kushka is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Byron Bay, Nt is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The average temperature is 28.3 °C (51°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.5 °C (27.9°F) less in Kushka. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 127.3 mm (5 in) more which is equivalent to 127.3 l/m² (3.12 US gal/ft²) or 1,273,000 l/ha (136,092 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.3° higher in Kushka than in Byron Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kushka relative to Byron Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Byron Bay, Nt vs Kushka
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -6 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Kushka vs Caceres, Spain
Kushka vs Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Kushka vs Limnos, Greece
Kushka vs Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa
Byron Bay, Nt vs Koutia, Mali
Byron Bay, Nt vs Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia
Byron Bay, Nt vs Odense, Denmark
Byron Bay, Nt vs Richmond, Australia
Selagoncy vs Bamiyan
San Cristobal vs Cita/ Kadala
La Mesa vs Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal
Passo Fundo vs Auburn, Ne
Kushka vs Byron Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kushka
Climate Guides for Locations near Byron Bay, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 682.3 kms (424 miles) NW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 628.5 kms (390.6 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 472.2 kms (293.4 miles) WNW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 268.2 kms (166.6 miles) WSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 367.9 kms (228.6 miles) S
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 740.7 kms (460.3 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 622.8 kms (387 miles) ENE
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) ENE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 627.6 kms (390 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 296.5 kms (184.3 miles) E
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 783 kms (486.6 miles) E
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 217.2 kms (135 miles) SSE
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 756.4 kms (470 miles) SE