| < September >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kushka in September is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of liquid is released during on average 0 days.
- In September the blue above Kushka is very sunny having on average an appreciable 10:17 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:21.
- There are approximately 1:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kushka September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kushka, Turkmenistan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kushka: