| < October >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kushka in October is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with scarcely any rain. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of water precipitates across on average 2 days.
- The blue above Kushka is quite sunny having on average a respectable 8:34 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:42 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:13.
- There are approximately 2:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kushka October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kushka, Turkmenistan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kushka: