| < November >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kushka in November is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with seldom any rain, sleet or snow. A paltry 25mm (1in) of liquid descends across an average of 4 days.
- The heavens above Kushka are reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:07 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 10:40 long with an average length of 10:16.
- There are approximately 3:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kushka November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kushka, Turkmenistan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kushka: