| < March >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kushka in March is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry with rain at times. Only 60mm (2.4in) of H2O is dumped during an average of 10 days.
- In March the skies in Kushka are slightly fair with on average a modest 4:40 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 11:55.
- There are approximately 7:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kushka March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kushka, Turkmenistan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kushka: