| < June >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kushka in June is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 0.5 days.
- The blue above Kushka is wonderfully radiant having on balance a beaming 12:09 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:22 long and the longest day is 14:32 long with an average length of 14:29.
- There are approximately 2:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kushka June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kushka, Turkmenistan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kushka: