| < July >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kushka in July is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid is transfered across an average of 0 days.
- The blue above Kushka is wonderfully radiant having an average of a staggering 12:27 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:57 long and the longest day is 14:30 long with an average length of 14:16.
- There are approximately 1:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 88.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 11.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kushka July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kushka, Turkmenistan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kushka: