| < February >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kushka in February is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with some sleet, rain or snow. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of H2O descends across on average 9 days.
- The blue above Kushka is somewhat dreary having on average merely 3:44 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:25 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:51.
- There are approximately 6:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35% of daylight hours and cloudy 65% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kushka February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kushka, Turkmenistan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kushka: