| < August >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kushka in August is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O descends during an average of 0 days.
- The blue above Kushka is beaming having on balance a beaming 11:52 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:55 long with an average length of 13:27.
- There are approximately 1:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 89.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 10.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kushka August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kushka, Turkmenistan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kushka: