| < April >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kushka in April is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of water is dropped during an average of 7 days.
- In April the blue above Kushka is a little sunny having on balance a welcome 7:21 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:33 long with an average length of 13:03.
- There are approximately 5:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57% of daylight hours and cloudy 43% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kushka April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kushka, Turkmenistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kushka: